Being 40 plus, mother of three and a "homemaker", I would often get invites from my neighborhood (and sometimes not so neighboring) families for Paath, Jagaran, Satsang and general "Puja" ceremonies. I assume that this phenomenon has to do with the general mindset of this country that after you cross 40, and if you are not into clubbing and partying, you are a perfect satsang material. Although I don't tag myself as being an atheist, but every time I attend these gatherings I can't help noticing the non existence of the very power for which all meticulously gather together. I have noticed one lady of the house not letting the daily maid ( who happens to be non hindu) clean the "Puja area" or touch the utensils to be used for preparation of "prasad". I had felt the absence of the "Vibe", the positive energy, which is synonymous with almighty. Come to think of it, every action in our life is based on the positive and negative vibes that we absorb from our surroundings. When we enter a new place, we can immediately feel a sensation that tries to connect us with that surrounding, sometimes we feel like leaving that environment after spending ten minutes, sometimes we feel like spending more time in that place. It's all about the Vibes that ambience send across to our mind and signals our body to behave accordingly. Same applies to people also. Our body emit vibes too. Sometimes we feel uncomfortable in someone's presence, an acquaintance or stranger, even though they have never harmed or been rude to us . Similarly we feel very happy meeting someone known or stranger and immediately "click". This clicking and non clicking has a lot to do with the vibes we receive from these people. So, next time if a person seems pleasant , give some credit to their vibes before praising the fragrance, knowledge , confidence and of course the looks/ beauty. Pay little attention, the Vibes are all around us, I found my share of positive vibes at some of the weirdest places of life - the chaos of Pubs, Public transport, my Kids' messy bedroom, my mom's kitchen and my spouse's workstation. And whatever relationships I live, I live them based on these vibes and not on the basis of social obligations and diplomacy. I still go to the "Puja" and "Paath " gatherings whenever I am invited, but I m yet to feel the Vibe of "HIS/HER" presence.
No comments:
Post a Comment